Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cruise to snooze

Options
  • 14-01-2011 4:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hey, just wonderin if someone can help me out. My friend and I are having a difficult time trying to remember the name of a woman who used to read out silly stories before the cruise to snooze at about 11.30 on 2fm in the 90's. She had a really high pitched voice and used to say "good niiiiiight" at th end. Does anyone remember this? It's wreckin my head that her name escapes me! Anyone have any idea? Cheers.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,309 ✭✭✭✭Bard

Amelia Golightly. Recent thread about her here: http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056110983

• Registered Users Posts: 835 ✭✭✭miketv

It was on Mike Moloney show. Oh since we are going down memory lane does anybody know or remember Gareth O callaghan wind up calls, I remember getting the tape album but its long lost now..?

actually, mods you can delete this if you wish, its off topic a bit.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Bovrilicus

Bard, Ah smashin! Thanks a million.

miketv I have a vague recollection of those wind up calls. No doubt the long-forgotten tapes are gathering dust in a few people's houses as we speak;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,139 ✭✭✭mrsdewinter

Still OT, but those Gareth O'Callaghan prank calls were actually pretty funny. Remember the Dept of Ag official (O'Callaghan) ringing some random pig farmer telling him that, thanks to some bogus new animal welfare regulation, the farmer would be obliged to put up curtains in the pig sty? Gentle, entertaining nonsense...

Advertisement