Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where can you pick up disposable/plastic wine "glasses" in town?

Options
  • 14-01-2011 4:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,728 ✭✭✭

Does anybody know?

Preferably wine and champagne ones.

Just need a bunch of them, and I expect a lot of them to get broken, hence the need for plastic or disposable ones.

Anybody help me?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,252 ✭✭✭✭Madame Razz

If you buy the wine in Cases, they will give you glasses to accompany them. They do charge for breakages, but only 2euro or so per glass broken.

Tesco have a good range of plastic ones but they aren't the cheap tbh, but I suppose wouldn't be too bad if you didn't need that many.

We went with the Cases option before and it worked aswell as anything, and we only ended breaking a few glasses, so it was well worth it tbh. Got a good deal on the wine aswell:cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,375 ✭✭✭kmick

http://www.officespot.ie/cpd-plastic-stem-wine-glass-pack-of-25.html
    25 for under a tenner. Not pretty though

http://www.buycatering.ie/beverage-equipment/glassware-c8940p1.html
    7.25 for four red/white/sparkling glasses

Im sure the kitchen store on the street between Arnotts and M&S has something similar.

EDIT : I did not check but the above prices probably dont include VAT.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 97 ✭✭mumto3

You can def get the champagne ones in the 2 euro shop,not sure how many in the pack but looks decent enough,prob have wine glasses in there too im sure!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,728 ✭✭✭Col200sx

Thanks all for the suggestions.

2Euro shop to the rescue, wine glasses at 10 for 2, worked perfectly :)

Advertisement