Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SEAI Grant

Options
  • 14-01-2011 5:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭

Hi,
    I done a BER for a nice elderly couple before Christmas. The proble is that they sent their grant forms in late and SEAI have now said that they can not claim the grant now as the forms were in late, SEAI have allso said that they can not re-apply as the work is done. Has anyone any experince with this is there a chance that this decision could be appealed?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17 sc0by

I've had a similar problem, was left waiting almost 3 months to get paperwork from seai .

I forwarded the forms to my contracter who was supposed to sign his part but he sent them in to arrive 2 weeks late.

Hoping that because there was a delay on their side as well, that there might be a chance of appeal.

Advertisement