Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Somebody To Wire An Oven

Options
  • 14-01-2011 5:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,535 ✭✭✭

I need somebody to wire in a new oven, I dont think it needs to be an electrician but somebody who knows what they are doing. It would be a few quid for somebody who could do with it and it would save me paying an electrician to come out and do it. I'm in Letterkenny.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 kevtj

i could do it, im from inishowen, know what im doin too.:)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,535 ✭✭✭BlackEdelweiss

Thanks but I got somebody local to do it, I dont think it would have been worth your while travelling from Inishowen for it.
    I also need somebody to install an LPG connection for a gas hob, anybody know somebody who is registered to do that?

• Registered Users Posts: 461 ✭✭mk2

pm sent.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,535 ✭✭✭BlackEdelweiss

Thanks.
    If anybody wants a 2 year old Electrolux oven that just needs a new door and wants to come and collect it we are getting a new one on wednesday and the guys are taking the old one away. It is a good oven in perfect working order, the glass on the door just exploded last week, apart from that it is fine. We priced a new door at €130 in Letterkenny. If anybody needs an oven or knows somewhere like a youth club/homeless centre etc that could do with an oven I would rather give it to them than to currys.

Advertisement