Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NTL problems lately? (Galway area)

• 14-01-2011 5:17pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,199 ✭✭✭

Has anyone else been getting a complete loss of connection with NTL lately. I'm only after getting back online now. The net hasn't been working all day for me at all. As an aside I've been losing TV signal on and off over the last week. I can live with that easier than losing my BB.
    I just updated the build of my PC and was worried some changes here and there had somehow caused connection issues with my wireless adapter, but my netbook was having issues too and I couldn't connect with an ethernet cable when I tried!
    I seem to be back on now and if it stays that way then great. Thought I'd check if anyone else experienced this though. I'm a little pissed off about this as I just paid my F'ing bill today and then this crap happens!

Advertisement