Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Work Experience

• 14-01-2011 5:28pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,249 ✭✭✭

Well lads, as the title says I need to get some Work Experience as part of my L.C.V.P subject in school. I'm in 5th year now and the Work Experience dates are March 21st - 25th.
    The area of work I am hoping for is IT or Graphic Design. I'm pretty good at computers in general and even more so at Photoshop, web design.

So if any of you or your friends work in a place that takes students for Work Experience, especially in that area please PM me or write here.

Hope the mods don't mind this thread, I'm sure they won't, there's plenty of request threads here.

Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 621 ✭✭✭rude awakening

Try Graphic Image in Parnell Street
    Dont know anyone there but its the 1st place that pops to mind

http://www.graphicimagewaterford.com/

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

If you send me over some of your design work done so far, ill see if I can be any help.

Advertisement