Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Park Lodge - North Circular / Infirmary Rd

Options
  • 14-01-2011 5:41pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Hi,

I was just wondering if anyway has any experience whatsoever with the Park Lodge apartment block just down the road from the new courts of justice, next to Pheonix Park?
    We're thinking of taking one of the apts there but I know O'Devaney Gdns is just round the corner and so the area has a bad rep...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28 Dahix

I realise this was in january when you posted this..just wondering did you take the appartment? ANd what is it like? Im in the same position

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Alessandra87

Hi, any of you is familiar with the Park lodge apartments and the area? Is it safe to live there? Thanks Alessandra

• Registered Users Posts: 5,924 ✭✭✭trellheim

Yes its fine. Excellent bus service . Very close to the Park . two small corner shops vying for your business. I run outside there 4 nights a week and live 5 mins up the road

Advertisement