Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Free Call me number?

Options
  • 14-01-2011 6:03pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 487 ✭✭

Hey, so I recently switched to 3, and noticed that the free number I used to send people call me's doesnt work, I guess it must have been because I was vodafone. Is there a number out there that I can use to text free call me's on 3 or just in general? Cheers!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 704 ✭✭✭LukeS_

Not too sure if you used this number but this is the one I use: 50001. I think that's supposed to work with all networks but I'm
    not sure.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 487 ✭✭muffinz

Tried that number but it didnt work :( do you just type in the persons number into the message bit and then send it to 50001?

• Registered Users Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

50001 is just meteor isn't it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 487 ✭✭muffinz

Oh really? :( I did use 50234 but that was Vodafone... Out of cred and have no money, if anyone knows the call me number id be very appreciative!:D

Advertisement