Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ea sports active 2 vs Wii fit plus

Options
  • 14-01-2011 7:14pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 22

I want to purchase one of these games to help me with exercising. Can anyone give me some information on them. Im looking for one that help to motivate you and that isnt boring.
    Also, does the sports active 2 tell you how many calories you have burned and track your weight? Ive been told that the wii fit plus does that.

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,442 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Not gotten too much experience with them but if you want a real workout then get EA sports active 2. I'd be absolutely exhausted after using EA sports active while Wii Fit is only a little tiring.

Advertisement