Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Foxes, Fibbers and Kennedy's closed? (rumour lock)

Options
  • 14-01-2011 7:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 183 ✭✭

seems i got the wrong information

please delete this post

evoke

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,300 ✭✭✭✭Seaneh

not reported anywhere and they were all open this week so I doubt its true. Threads like this serve nobody and are better off not happening.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,853 ✭✭✭CrowdedHouse

Yes all bars are closing down in Galway....prohibition I hear

Seven Worlds will Collide

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,300 ✭✭✭✭Seaneh

standing in a bus shelter across from fibers right now, its open. Fox's down the road is also open. Can a mod lock this now?

• Registered Users Posts: 183 ✭✭evoke

well if they are open then it must not be closed. i will check with my sources

• Registered Users Posts: 529 ✭✭✭eagle10

evoke wrote: »
    well if they are open then it must not be closed. i will check with my sources

You should also delete the other remark you made about the part owner in post 1 I think it uncalled for, rude and has no relevance

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 356 ✭✭Shanley

Foxes, Fibbers & Kennedys are here for the long run. All doing very well and to be honest the recession will probably help the places. I remember hearing about how McDonalds planned for the recession for years with the Euro Saver Menu

Where else in Galway would you getv Double Smirnoff Vodka & Red Bull for €5.50
    Two Jager Bombs for €10 & savage Guinness for only €3?? Except McSwiggans but personally I don't think its up to the standard in taste as Fibbers, Foxes or Kennedys!

• Registered Users Posts: 893 ✭✭✭rivalius13

Yes all bars are closing down in Galway....prohibition I hear
    Did you see Boardwalk Empire? That looks classy as ****, I look forward to it.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Rumour closed.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement