Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

swelling!

Options
  • 14-01-2011 7:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 305 ✭✭

hey guys! So ive just got 2 inner conchs done on the same ear!prett invasive stuff i thought myself!anyway just wondering does anyone have any recommendations on what i can do/take to reduce swelling?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

bound to get swelling after the initial piercing, unless youve got some decent anti inflammatories best you can hope for is minimising damage by being careful and setting up 2 pillows so you can rest your head between the crevasse so you don't irritate it while sleeping. also obviously following the after care guidelines given to you by your piercer

• Registered Users Posts: 305 ✭✭Talula_d

yeah im following all my piercers advice and im very happy with her and work she has done..i just wondered would there be anything more i could do to speed up healing and lower swelling!

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

To speed it up, just eat as healthily as possible, keep hydrated and follow the aftercare advice to the letter.

• Registered Users Posts: 305 ✭✭Talula_d

okay!thanks very much guys!

Advertisement