Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Swine Flu Injection again?

• 14-01-2011 7:59pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,169 ✭✭✭

Bridget got the vaccination last winter, me too as I have asthma. Are we still immune or has the virus mutated? Anyone?

Comments

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 17,231 Mod ✭✭✭✭Das Kitty

Grawns wrote: »
    Bridget got the vaccination last winter, me too as I have asthma. Are we still immune or has the virus mutated? Anyone?

It's for the same strain as last year (swine flu wise) as far as I know.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,921 ✭✭✭silja

Same strain, but your immunity will wane, so my doctor recommends getting the jab every year to keep up immunity, especially for high risk groups such as yourself. Most places offer the seasonal and swine flu combined in one jab now.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,128 ✭✭✭cynder

My 3 are getting the flu jab on Tuesday they had it last year as well, 2 have the asthmatic cough the other is diabetic.

Advertisement