Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

onthehub.com, legit?

Options
  • 14-01-2011 8:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,325 ✭✭✭

Hi

I was just wondering if anyone has used www.onthehub.com for software. It looks legit, but macoffice 2011 for 6.75euro seems to good to be true does'nt it?

Also could someone recommend me a site to buy CS3/4 or 5 cheaply?

thanks

D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭Encoder1970

Looks legit but that's because I couldn't find anything bad about it on google.
    It's mentiond on several .edu sites so probably fine.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,584 ✭✭✭TouchingVirus

http://www.e-academy.com/newsitem.cfm?ID=32

Apparently it's US only.

Software4Students.ie is the Irish version, or one of them :)

• Registered Users Posts: 380 ✭✭IrishB.ie

Seems to be legit. They seem to supply Microsoft software only to the following 3 institutions : County Wexford VEC, Dublin City University & Limerick Institute of Technology. When you go to register they then need verification as in you have an email address from one of the above or something on paper.

The only other software thats on offer in Ireland is VMware Academic Program and nothing else. €6.75 for Microsoft Office 2011 for Mac looks right though.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 zukias

Warning to anyone who is considering buying anything from OnTheHub: I bought minitab 15 from OnTheHub as a 1 year subscription. It expired after 30 days. I am trying to contact them at the moment so I don't know if it was just a genuine mistake or not. But be wary.

Advertisement