Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking to meet new people/friends - 40s to 50s age group

Options
  • 14-01-2011 9:00pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Hi I am currently trying to make new friends (which is not easy in my age group) and was wondering if anyone would be interested in setting up a group for social gatherings, even just a coffee at first to get to know people around
    Cork city area. Open to any suggestions.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5 catcarraccoo

hi newstart11... i believe there is a group that meets in Counihans bar in the city for social gatherings and as far as i am aware the group members are among the ages 40-50 ... perhaps it might be something you may like to check into further?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,035 ✭✭✭murphym7

I think there is a social group like you are describing - have a look through previous threads or a search, I'm too lazy to look for you.

Advertisement