Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Suggestions on where to rent in Dublin?

Options
  • 14-01-2011 9:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,014 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

My head is melted looking for a place to rent.

I am currently living in Dublin 6 and I am working in Swords.

I drive, my partner doesn't. So need somewhere with a decent bus route and parking.

Looking for a spacious, modern (well by that I mean not dated) 1 bed apt or a 2 bed apt and the budget is 750 (so still looking at places that are 800/850 because hoping to haggle on rent).

We had our hearts set on Santry but I have been searching for places for over 2 months and they just seem to expensive.

So my question is, does anyone have any ideas/advice on where else we could move to, that is not too expensive, has parking, good bus route & not too far from Swords?

I know I am asking a lot, but any advice on where to focus on would be much appreciated. :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭calf

Check out drumcondra only 10-15 min from swords plenty of buses

• Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭u2thepale

Yeah agree with calf, Drumcondra is the main bus route to Swords so you'll have your pic as regards buses.Drumcondra. Homefarm , Collins Avenue.
    mind you accomadtion migh tbe a bit pricey around Drumcondra as it's a hven for students as there are a few colleges around...

Advertisement