Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Flash Mob

• 14-01-2011 10:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 206 ✭✭

Hey guys, there's a flash mob being planned for tomorrow in Limerick and we still need a few heads to make it have an impact, if we don't get enough the plan is going to be abandoned.

Check out this page, Dan is running the mob and the blog.
    http://www.facebook.com/?ref=hp#!/pages/The-Project-366-Things/239715565100

Just look for the post on the page about the flash mob, leave a comment and he'll send you a message with the details, if you have friends interested get them to leave a comment or tell Dan how many are coming to give him an idea of the total numbers.

Cheers

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,761 ✭✭✭chucken1

Ive been waiting for one of these to pop up..and it happens when I wont be around :mad:

Be sure to post video for us! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 206 ✭✭Jambo221

Ah, that sucks, it's gonna be a good one too. There's going to be a video of it so I'll post it here, no worries :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,678 ✭✭✭LambsEye

Oh SICK! I'm a lil too shy to participate but I would LOVE to be there when it all went down. I went to the facebook page, can't seem to find it. Where's it on?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,819 ✭✭✭phill106

also cannot find it. please share.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 17,424 ✭✭✭✭Conor Bourke

Yeah, give us details! If I'm back in time I might give it a go...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,048 ✭✭✭Amazotheamazing

phill106 wrote: »
    also cannot find it. please share.

Scroll down the facebook page to the comment posted on the 9th of Jan at 10.16pm. Leave a comment or message him and he'll message you the details. Pretty sure the OP said as much in his post?

• Registered Users Posts: 206 ✭✭Jambo221

Sorry lads, it seems there's not enough heads and he's canceling it :( Trying again in 6 weeks though so keep an eye on the facebook page for info.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,761 ✭✭✭chucken1

Aw..Ive no facebook :eek:
    Will you let us know on here please? :D

Advertisement