Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Greystones Freecycle thread. [Read post one before posting]

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 473 ✭✭BigGeorge

BigGeorge wrote: »
    Have 2 plastic patio tables , nothing fancy but totally functional & unbroken

White table still available - collection from Delgany

• Registered Users Posts: 188 ✭✭patrickpc

mirrorball wrote: »
    PM Sent
    patrickpc wrote: »
    Hi,

I would like the power devil and slide stuff if still available?

Thanks.

Patrick

Received with many thanks. Much appreciated.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,258 ✭✭✭ellejay

White table still available - collection from Delgany

Hi is your table still available please

Yes - sure is, PM if youd like it

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 43 alexw

2 single (3ft) mattresses available from Saturday. Collection from Kilpedder

• Advertisement

Heavy duty metal shelving - 2 units to take away in Delgany, are fully disassembled. Perfect for a garage / shed, not a piece of indoor furniture, but they are big

Each shelf measures 900mm x 900mm ( so a square) and are 1800mm high. The 2 units combined are 1.8m wide, .9m deep and 1.8m high. They are made of steel,about 4 shelves on each, v strong, need to be secured to a wall for support, you will need to buy a bag of short bolts to rebuild.

1-20150504_134328.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,028 ✭✭✭d31b0y

Heavy duty metal shelving - 2 units to take away in Delgany, are fully disassembled. Perfect for a garage / shed, not a piece of indoor furniture, but they are big

Each shelf measures 900mm x 900mm ( so a square) and are 1800mm high. The 2 units combined are 1.8m wide, .9m deep and 1.8m high. They are made of steel,about 4 shelves on each, v strong, need to be secured to a wall for support, you will need to buy a bag of short bolts to rebuild.

1-20150504_134328.jpg

Still available? P.M. sent.

Reserved for Macy101 till this evening...all yours after that

• Registered Users Posts: 120 ✭✭raler

IKEA Billy book case: Free to go a good home, currenlty assembled

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,516 ✭✭✭Maudi

mirrorball wrote: »
    Power Devil workbench
    IMAG0310.jpg

TP Activity slide odds and ends - not complete but might be useful for someone to extend their own set or build a new slide
    IMAG0258.jpg

Black and Decker sander.
    IMAG0311.jpg

Hi mirrorball did the work bench go in the end?

• Advertisement

Sorry - shelves went pretty quickly

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,711 ✭✭✭fat-tony

For those of you who might still be using a VHS video recorder :D
    About 50 originals - Star Trek box sets, The Omen Trilogy, Simpsons box sets, Billy Connolly, Niall Tobin. Music videos - Joe Satriani, Metallica. Children's cartoons. All original tapes, not off TV.

• Registered Users Posts: 7 Georgeof the jungle

Approx 30 buckets of aggregate looking for a new home.

PM for details

• Registered Users Posts: 31 Eggle

Trampoline looking for a new home, as my children are now lazy teenagers instead of active kids! 12 feet in diameter, so needs a big garden! The frame is about 8 years old but very solid, some rust on some of the springs, but the bed is only about 4 years old and in perfect condition. New springs are easily available if needed. Already disassembled and ready to go. In Kilcoole.

• Registered Users Posts: 970 ✭✭✭dr ro

Moses Basket free to good home, very good condition. Shame to bin it. Stand, mattress and bedding included

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,516 ✭✭✭Maudi

Eggle wrote: »
    Trampoline looking for a new home, as my children are now lazy teenagers instead of active kids! 12 feet in diameter, so needs a big garden! The frame is about 8 years old but very solid, some rust on some of the springs, but the bed is only about 4 years old and in perfect condition. New springs are easily available if needed. Already disassembled and ready to go. In Kilcoole.
    Pm sent

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 51 ✭✭Emma A

Britax car seat newborn up to 13kgs perfect condition hardly used ( was a spare ) also base - free to collect !

• Registered Users Posts: 955 ✭✭✭grudgehugger

Hi,

I have an old computer desk that's no longer needed and will be heading for the dump in the next week or two unless I can find someone to give it a new home.

It's reasonably battered but perfectly serviceable - turning our old "office" into a playroom so need to get rid...

For collection in Greystones (fairly obviously I guess!)

Pm if interested and I can send you some pics.

Also there are photos of it at Wicklow Freecycle on Facebook if you are a member of that group or feel like joining it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,418 ✭✭✭loobylou

2 lengths of unused unopened IKEA kickboard, white.
    Collection only, Kilquade area.

• Registered Users Posts: 955 ✭✭✭grudgehugger

Hi,

I have an old computer desk that's no longer needed and will be heading for the dump in the next week or two unless I can find someone to give it a new home.

It's reasonably battered but perfectly serviceable - turning our old "office" into a playroom so need to get rid...

For collection in Greystones (fairly obviously I guess!)

Pm if interested and I can send you some pics.

Also there are photos of it at Wicklow Freecycle on Facebook if you are a member of that group or feel like joining it.

On hold for someone now.

• Advertisement

I am looking for old bedsheets and old blankets if anyone has them? In Greystones.

• Registered Users Posts: 26 bennetts

Free - must be collected from Charlesland.

Green leather sofas - a two seater and three seater. A few little scuffs here and there, small damage to the right hand side of the three seater (over excited pup) that could be patched or glued, but serviceable and comfy.

I have photos - message me and I can send them on.

• Registered Users Posts: 562 ✭✭✭artvandelay48

Medium suitcase in perfect condition. Free to a good home.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,580 ✭✭✭Splendour

Medium suitcase in perfect condition. Free to a good home.

Hi atrvandelay48, is this on wheels? And would you mind giving me a the dimensions please-hard to tell from a photo. Thanks.

Splendour wrote: »
    Hi atrvandelay48, is this on wheels? And would you mind giving me a the dimensions please-hard to tell from a photo. Thanks.

Hi splendour, yes its on wheels and its 66cm high, 43cm wide and about 29cm deep but this can be expanded. We're in Redford park

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,580 ✭✭✭Splendour

Hi splendour, yes its on wheels and its 66cm high, 43cm wide and about 29cm deep but this can be expanded. We're in Redford park

Thanks for that. I'd love to take it please. Are you around this morning, I can pop down?

Splendour wrote: »
    Thanks for that. I'd love to take it please. Are you around this morning, I can pop down?

PM sent

• Registered Users Posts: 10 philster1980

Sony 5.1 AV amp - excellent condition, STR-DG710
    Pair of Mission M71 bookshelf speakers

both free to collect from Charlesland

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 569 ✭✭✭fortwilliam

Sony 5.1 AV amp - excellent condition, STR-DG710
    Pair of Mission M71 bookshelf speakers

both free to collect from Charlesland

I'd love to collect them this evening please...

Cheers.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10 philster1980

I'd love to collect them this evening please...

Cheers.

PM Sent

Advertisement