Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Changing Network

Options
  • 14-01-2011 11:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭

I'm on meteor payg at the minute but looking to change. I'll be staying on payg and have decided between O2 and 3. Out of those two which would people recommend the most??

Seems like O2 is the cheapest of the two. Just looking for some opinions on both networks before I move.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,919 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭xtal191

On O2 Experience Plus calls are 30c pm to mobiles, calls with 3 are 35c pm. Voicemail is free with 02, 10c pm with 3. Only thing 3 is ceaper for is texts and only by 1c.

But yeah just looking for opinions on bothg networks from people who are on them. It seems a lot of people are unhappy with 02, why that exactly? Anyone on 3 payg here care to share their thoughts on them?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,224 ✭✭✭Walkman

http://www.three.ie/terms/customer_notification.htm

3pay price plan to change in Feb

Walkman wrote: »

Ah thanks for that!!

• Advertisement

Nah I'll be topping up with the €20 a month and getting the deal etc. I've just narrowed it down to either O2 or 3. I think I'll probably try 3 for a month or so and if I'm not happy with them I'll go to O2.

Its just some people arent happy with O2 and I'm just curious to why that is!!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,277 ✭✭✭evolutionqy7

i keep on wanting to change to three. But their "unlimited" offers and crap customer support is scaring me.

Would have switched a long time ago. Currently waiting for Just Mobile to bring in a data package and ill be switching over there then.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,228 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

i keep on wanting to change to three. But their "unlimited" offers and crap customer support is scaring me.

Would have switched a long time ago. Currently waiting for Just Mobile to bring in a data package and ill be switching over there then.

Afraid of 3 and your currently with meteor?:rolleyes:

As for waiting for just mobile to bring out data I think you'll be waiting a long time and even when they do it'll be vodafone gprs which will be crap.

ive got no problems with meteor :) i got real unlimited txts and calls :) dont have complaints with coverage either.

I just think that having 3 mobile broadband is painful enough. Dealing for phone and broadband could drive me 6 feet under with frustration of dealing with them.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 28,228 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

ive got no problems with meteor :) i got real unlimited txts and calls :) dont have complaints with coverage either.

I just think that having 3 mobile broadband is painful enough. Dealing for phone and broadband could drive me 6 feet under with frustration of dealing with them.

You should never need to call them and to be fair in comparison to meteor technical support there years ahead of them, meteor technical support is beyond dreadful.

well at least i dont have to spell it out for them. Havent dealt with an asian rep in meteor yet.

Not gonna call them names now. But seriously a 5 year old kid could read out of a manual to a customer helping them troubleshoot problems rather knowing how to help, and thats where's three. You can ask any one, three have the worst customer support. Go into a carphone warehouse :) i know what their gonna tell ya :)

Advertisement