Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NCAD Portfolio brief question..

Options
  • 15-01-2011 12:52am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

Sorry if it's been asked before, but I'm a bit confused about the portfolio brief.

I'm in fifth year, will be doing the LC and going to college in 2012, so do I do the brief in the 2011-2012 prospectus, or will there be a different brief this year?

I know its a stupid question lol, but I just want to make sure I do the right one.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,000 ✭✭✭spinandscribble

Sorry if it's been asked before, but I'm a bit confused about the portfolio brief.

I'm in fifth year, will be doing the LC and going to college in 2012, so do I do the brief in the 2011-2012 prospectus, or will there be a different brief this year?

I know its a stupid question lol, but I just want to make sure I do the right one.

there is a new brief each year of applications as far as i'm aware, your brief for your application isn't due for release until september. You can however work on the current brief to get a understanding of the work involved to practice.

Any other questions you have will be more likely answered if you ask here.

http://boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055357937

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Beetlejuice_

Thanks for the link, Ill ask there. :)

Advertisement