Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Diddy's new album

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,300 ✭✭✭✭Seaneh

I thought this was a hiphop forum?

• Site Banned Posts: 2,719 ✭✭✭DB10

Seaneh wrote: »
    I thought this was a hiphop forum?

Seeing as you have no clue at all about Hip Hop yet act like an up your arse snob, you cant really talk.

Fairly pathetic anyway, from a guy that rubbished the greatest rappers of all time in a post the other day.

Yep Drake>Eminem, only in your head idiot...:rolleyes:

Bahahahaha....

You obviously have me mixed up with someone else...

Lets dig up my views on Drake...

http://boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=63893741&postcount=17

There ya go.

Who is this "greatest rapper of all time" I rubbished?
    Only rappers I remember rubbishing recently are Dre, Snoop, Brother Ali, 50 and a few other pop acts.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,431 ✭✭✭Hugh Cream

why would you question real hip hop only occasionally?

I was just pointing out that the video he posted isn't hiphop. Diddy isn't hiphop.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,460 ✭✭✭Orizio

Back on topic - re: what you think of Diddy's new LP.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,997 ✭✭✭Shapey Fiend

I used to dislike Diddy but after his pretty excellent turn in Get Him To The Greek I'm willing to give him another try. Read a few quite favorable reviews of this. He generally has pretty good beats. I must download it give it a whirl.

The singles decent but I'm somewhat disappointed it doesn't feature any bad dancing, which is the best part of any Diddy single.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,213 ✭✭✭PrettyBoy

Haven't heard all of the album, the "Hello, Good Morning" single is good though, still listen to it from time to time. To be honest the whole "group/band" thing he's pushing really annoys me - it's Diddy and two complete unknowns that contribute little to nothing in every song. It wouldn't bother me as much if they were young and attractive but their both pretty bet down IMO.

I'll have to give the album a listen though!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,970 ✭✭✭mufcboy1999

bad album from a bad artist.

i thinks its safe to say diddy cant rap or sing, i wonder who writes for diddy these days prob rick ross as he's clinging on to him for dear life to stay relevant.

i liked to 2 tracks from the album hello good morning and angles, thats it he comes across as a diddy/teisto/Brittany spears mungral on this.

diddys better of sticking to the showbiz.

Seaneh wrote: »
    I was just pointing out that the video he posted isn't hiphop. Diddy isn't hiphop.
    fair enough,im not doubting you,just find it odd that someone would only occasionally call people up on the music they post.
    i come on here most days and see videos that are not hip hop,or just threads that have nothing to do with hip hop,in fact ive seen your participate in such threads.

fukk it,im just saying,its just odd is all,back on topic.

• Advertisement

diddy is a whore,hes also a terrible artist,but he does occasionally manage to get a decent tune from some where.

Hugh Cream wrote: »
    diddy is a whore

?

what the question mark for?

what the question mark for?

What do you mean when you say he's a "whore"?

You been livin under a rock for the last 20 years?

As long as they sell he'll keep making them. Did 90k in the first week or so. Damn.. just looking at Xmas figures. Eminem nearly did the same that week and his albums out half a year.
    Sweet.. new R Kelly album. **** the haters.

You been livin under a rock for the last 20 years?

Do you always answer a question with another question? Pretend I have been living "under a rock for 20 years" and explain to me why you think Diddy is a "whore".

Question:what gives you the impression i need to explain myself to you?

Question:what gives you the impression i need to explain myself to you?

You don't need to do anything. Why are you getting so defensive?

You called Diddy a whore, I asked why, now you can't give an answer and won't back up your statement.

Well done mate :rolleyes:

PrettyBoy wrote: »
    You don't need to do anything. Why are you getting so defensive?

You called Diddy a whore, I asked why, now you can't give an answer and won't back up your statement.

Well done mate :rolleyes:
    im not defensive,i just dont like your attitude,do you think im not aware of what your up to,some insecure kid in need of an ego boost.
    i have an opinion,i gave that opinion,i have no intention of backing up that opinion to you.
    go play your games with someone who indulges them.

• Advertisement

im not defensive,i just dont like your attitude,do you think im not aware of what your up to,some insecure kid in need of an ego boost.
    i have an opinion,i gave that opinion,i have no intention of backing up that opinion to you.
    go play your games with someone who indulges them.

Mate, you sound very paranoid.

If you're going to call a major artist a whore you should at least give a reason for why you're calling them that. Your original post (the post in question) doesn't make any sense.

You should really stop running your mouth and think before you post in future.

Mate, you sound very paranoid.

If you're going to call a major artist a whore you should at least give a reason for why you're calling them that. Your original post (the post in question) doesn't make any sense.

You should really stop running your mouth and think before you post in future.
    who the fukk do you think you are,you egotistical piece of shyt,dont ever fukking tell me what i should and shouldn't do on these boards again.
    i explain myself to grown up members if they care enough about this irrelevant shyt to ask,people who are in this for the child like thrill of correcting other forum users can go and fukk themselves,that clear enough for ye?

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,734 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

Keep it civil and on topic please

Boom_Bap wrote: »
    Keep it civil and on topic please
    Will do,back on track.

*takes off kevlar*

Thank god that beefs over. Was worried I'd catch a stray.

who the fukk do you think you are,you egotistical piece of shyt,dont ever fukking tell me what i should and shouldn't do on these boards again.
    i explain myself to grown up members if they care enough about this irrelevant shyt to ask,people who are in this for the child like thrill of correcting other forum users can go and fukk themselves,that clear enough for ye?

I never corrected you mate, just asked why you thought Diddy was a whore. Never told you to do anything either, just gave you some advice which I think you should heed if you want to avoid coming across as a clown again :pac:

I never corrected you mate, just asked why you thought Diddy was a whore. Never told you to do anything either, just gave you some advice which I think you should heed if you want to avoid coming across as a clown again :pac:
    Your pathetic,your attempts to draw people into your petty little back and forths normally works but I have your card marked buddy,I know what gets you through the day and I'm not playing.
    I can deny you the pleasure of having the last word in this little exchange though because I know it's driving you mad,which is slightly amusing to me.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,014 ✭✭✭✭Corholio

Your pathetic,your attempts to draw people into your petty little back and forths normally works but I have your card marked buddy,I know what gets you through the day and I'm not playing.
    I can deny you the pleasure of having the last word in this little exchange though because I know it's driving you mad,which is slightly amusing to me.

In fairness, he did just ask you why you thought he was a whore. Hardly anything to get worked up over.

My 2c.

Corholio wrote: »
    In fairness, he did just ask you why you thought he was a whore. Hardly anything to get worked up over.

My 2c.
    Not getting worked up brother,just have no intention of indulging the guy,I'm only here a few months and I know what his game is,I've no desire to play those games,been there done that,too many times.
    Gotta say,your here much longer than I've been,surely you know what his game is,you gotta.

• Advertisement

Corholio wrote: »
    In fairness, he did just ask you why you thought he was a whore.

That's all I've done, nothing more.

Hugh Cream, like I said, you come across in your posts as a very paranoid person. I don't understand where all this talk of mind games came from, I just asked a very straight forward question.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement