Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Diddy's new album

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,431 ✭✭✭Hugh Cream

PrettyBoy wrote: »
    That's all I've done, nothing more.

Hugh Cream, like I said, you come across in your posts as a very paranoid person. I don't understand where all this talk of mind games came from, I just asked a very straight forward question.
    Take your ass to the fake rappers and real gangstas thread or whatever the fukk its called.
    You know im not paranoid,you kno im no over reacting,you kno i hav your card marked,thats why your so intent on having the last word,each time with a snidey remark.
    I stopped your games before they took off,you were taken aback cause thats never happened to you on here,these things happen,deal with it and move on.

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,734 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

If it wasnt clear, post 24 on this thread was a mod warning.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=70158950&postcount=24

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 764 ✭✭✭horsebox09

I think its a pretty good album, some of, actually most of the production is outstanding, if Diddy released this album as instrumental only or even without himself on the mic it would have been one of the best albums of 2010

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,503 ✭✭✭Makaveli

Jesus Christ. Thread locked.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement