Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

dell inspirion 1525 repair

Options
  • 15-01-2011 1:42am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Hi
    I sent my dell to a local shop to be repaired. The screen needed to be repaired. When I sent it i got a call to say the computer wouldn't start up (which was working grand even with the cracked screen) and he replaced the hard drive at no extra cost as he had a spare one in the shop from a old laptop. He gave me the laptop and the hard drive that wouldn't start up but the laptop is useless since i got it back it won't even download itunes, Is there anyway to tell if the hard drive he gave back actually belonged to my laptop as i suspect foul play.
    I appreciate any advise as at the moment i am left with a laptop that is basically useless besides browsing.
    Thanks
    Audrey
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,340 ✭✭✭bhickey

audrey17 wrote: »
    ......the laptop is useless since i got it back it won't even download itunes

What happens when you try to download itunes?

Advertisement