Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

opinions?

Comments

I think that they're just saying that it is using a Samsung CPU.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,238 ✭✭✭Ardennes1944

would you buy it?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 37,485 ✭✭✭✭Khannie

Not without reading lots of reviews. Too many unknowns.

seems to be a big rush to buy this. sold out almost straight away on pandawill.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,277 ✭✭✭evolutionqy7

hey a cheap ass tablet with samsung written on it? it takes people without common sense to quickly press buy and then search :)

idk do some long and hard research :)

• Advertisement

i get where your coming from but its the exact same (more or less) as the herotab a816 which people have given great reviews of...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 704 ✭✭✭LukeS_

Android Market Yes, support( App Planet, UK jailbreak version)Android Market Yes, support( App Planet, UK jailbreak version)" Doubt this is really made by Samsung. A resistive touch screen (one touch only) and only a 2MP camera? Doesn't smell like those Japs. :D

its not made by samsung, it used a processor made by samsung, as stated earlier

UK jailbreak app because google wont allow phone android to run on tablets since its not meant to be run on tablets.

Hence why galaxy tab is a massive phone :)

is the jailbreak any good? just bought the sf so i think this may be next depending on reviews:D

• Advertisement

you can google it and find the app :) it works on the phone :) but im sure the mods wouldnt like the discussion of piracy apps hehe

I think i tried it once but no apps came up for me :) since its run by a private server i guess there was a glitch or something. Im sure it would be better of testing before buying

thanks man. only want it for web browsing really but the fact it actually has a proper back button makes it better for me over the rest

Advertisement