Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Free XBLA Games!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,330 ✭✭✭niallon

Posted here a good while ago, there's another freebie called Harm's Way, the two were released together.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,828 ✭✭✭Reamer Fanny

How do you record your Xbox?

• Registered Users Posts: 317 ✭✭IrishWelshCelt

I know its not brand new but I just did a little review on it and not everyone may know.

Also I record using an ezap

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,330 ✭✭✭niallon

Sorry, posted in a hurry, thought you were alerting everyone to the game, didn't realise it was your own review that you were posting!

• Registered Users Posts: 317 ✭✭IrishWelshCelt

niallon wrote: »
    Sorry, posted in a hurry, thought you were alerting everyone to the game, didn't realise it was your own review that you were posting!

no problem man! i'll be doing one on harms way, pinball fx2 and dash of destruction. if you guys can think of anymore games please tell me!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

I know its not brand new but I just did a little review on it and not everyone may know.

Also I record using an ezap

I assume ya meant ezcap, just in case anyones looking at getting one.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,448 ✭✭✭corcaigh07

no problem man! i'll be doing one on harms way, pinball fx2 and dash of destruction. if you guys can think of anymore games please tell me!

aeris wing, can be found on a US account, pretty crap though!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 704 ✭✭✭LukeS_

This is sort of off topic but does anybody know why we don't get Indie Games in the Marketplace and in the UK they do? Why can't we have them too?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,241 ✭✭✭MrVestek

LukeS_ wrote: »
    This is sort of off topic but does anybody know why we don't get Indie Games in the Marketplace and in the UK they do? Why can't we have them too?

Licensing issues for a different market I would assume.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,448 ✭✭✭corcaigh07

LukeS_ wrote: »

just create a uk or usa account and then you can access them, you'll need some points though

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,488 ✭✭✭AdrianII

Dash of destruction is not available anymore

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,895 ✭✭✭grimm2005

Also Pinball FX 2 isn't free either. The software is free, but you can only play trials of the included tables and you have to pay for for the full versions (much like any other arcade game)

Advertisement