Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pints tomorrow?

Options
  • 15-01-2011 4:56am
    Registered Users Posts: 10,758 ✭✭✭✭

Anyone in our beautiful nations capital heading into town for pints tomorrow?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,838 ✭✭✭✭3hn2givr7mx1sc

Too poor for pints.
    Cans is where it's at.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,806 ✭✭✭✭KeithM89_old

You seem to mistaking boards for facebook there Teddy :p

• Registered Users Posts: 4,072 ✭✭✭marcsignal

You've got cans baz ??

I've 8 here. Go halves for a fiver?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,758 ✭✭✭✭TeddyTedson

Cans in my gaf, then into town for pints. What venue?

• Advertisement

Lads there's loads of cans here so your more than welcome to work away at them. We'll leave about 12ish

Egans or Club23, I'm good with either.
    Might be a bit expensive for a taxi back to the Pale, though.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,692 ✭✭✭✭OPENROAD

Lads there's loads of cans here so your more than welcome to work away at them. We'll leave about 12ish

Any London Pride?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,778 ✭✭✭✭Kold

OPENROAD wrote: »
    Any London Pride?

None for a gooner.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,692 ✭✭✭✭OPENROAD

Kold wrote: »
    None for a gooner.

boo :p

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

which town?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 144 ✭✭CrazyBiscuit

Well my mates and I were planning on leaving at about 11:30, we've got cans too.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,127 ✭✭✭kjl

Is this really how people make friends? What wrong with the old fashion way? I don't think I would really like the people who turn up for boards drink, I mean what would the conversation be? Did you see that thread about Brian Cohen? And How would you identify yourself to these people? Hold up a sign with your user name or something? No offence, I like posting here, but I have my own friends.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 456 ✭✭Trog

kjl wrote: »
    I don't think I would really like the people who turn up for boards drink, I mean what would the conversation be?

Yeah, I'd hate to go for a drink with people who are entertained by similar things to me. And the conversation would br awful, because as we all know, people converse in the exact same way as they post on websites

How would we even find a topic of conversation? I mean, there's no WAY we'd both be interested in similar topics like the ones we both comment on in after hours.

Although it would be hard to deal with the sarcasm...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,127 ✭✭✭kjl

Trog wrote: »
    Yeah, I'd hate to go for a drink with people who are entertained by similar things to me. And the conversation would br awful, because as we all know, people converse in the exact same way as they post on websites

How would we even find a topic of conversation? I mean, there's no WAY we'd both be interested in similar topics like the ones we both comment on in after hours.

Although it would be hard to deal with the sarcasm...

Yeah, good luck to you.

I'm not sure i'll be able to make it. I'll know before 8 though.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement