Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Comms Cabinet

Options
  • 15-01-2011 11:07am
    Registered Users Posts: 898 ✭✭✭

Hi there,

Does anyone know where I might be able to source a second hand full height comms rack ? I need this for a small project in my basement, it doesn't have to be pretty just got a few shelves in it.

I would imagine there is bound to be a fair amount of these things sitting around redundant at the moment especially in the Dublin area...

Best regards, Peter.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 898 ✭✭✭bauderline

If no one knows where I can get a second hand one, please let me know where I might be able to get a new wall mounted type cabinet...

P.

• Registered Users Posts: 688 ✭✭✭maxfresh

You could try keddingtons http://www.kedington.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 834 ✭✭✭indie armada

temple sales aka edl in tallaght do them. 4511202.
    we've goten them before for patch panels.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,559 ✭✭✭Umiq88

rittal

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 15,858 ✭✭✭✭paddy147

maxfresh wrote: »
    You could try keddingtons http://www.kedington.ie

They are in the process of throwing out alot of old stock that they had sitting in their stores.;)

You will get a comms cab very handy off them.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 898 ✭✭✭bauderline

Thanks for the heads up Paddy !

• Registered Users Posts: 280 ✭✭dave45dave

paddy147 wrote: »
    They are in the process of throwing out alot of old stock that they had sitting in their stores.;)

You will get a comms cab very handy off them.

Do you work for them by any chance

Advertisement