Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Drunken Accident

Options
  • 15-01-2011 11:31am
    Registered Users Posts: 21

So this is kinda embarrassing....... I have a Samsung Pixon

http://www.samsung.com/sg/consumer/mobile-phone/mobile-phone/multimedia/GT-M8800DKAXSO/index.idx?pagetype=prd_detail

the phone isn't the problem, its my drunk long suffering best friend... long story short to prevent drunken messages being sent my friend put a lock... a pin coded lock on my messages, so when i touch the icon to go into my messages it looks for a pin number

she doesn't know what number she used we'v tried all combo's but nothing works

does any1 know how to unlock this pin codes?? =]

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,324 ✭✭✭chrislad

*2767*3855#

That's the master reset. Just make sure you back up your pictures/contacts/etc beforehand.

• Registered Users Posts: 21 silentmovies

i just tried that code in all the security settings like reset and security and into the pin itself but it just says unsupported characters and it said 4-8 digits needed

it also seemed too long as when i typed in the code the end digits ween't being accepted

thanks for the reply btw =]

You type it as if you were dialling a phone number, not in the security code request. Sorry should have made that clearer.

• Registered Users Posts: 21 silentmovies

hahaha dont worry that just worked!! ur such a gem!! dose this work for all phones or just this brand thanks again!! =]

That should work with most Samsung phones.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 422 ✭✭Max Power 2010

Totally misunderstood the name of the thread.

Thought you wet the bed or something.

Advertisement