Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Figs, where to get anyone?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 388 ✭✭Twenty10

M&S do them, though maybe it's only a Christmas thing? Fallon and Byrne would also be worth trying.

• Registered Users Posts: 544 ✭✭✭looperman1000

thanks Twenty! :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,432 ✭✭✭vasch_ro

Get Fresh Quinnsboro Road Bray have them at the moment, and I have seen them regularly in the Happy Pear Greystones and Lidl stores

• Registered Users Posts: 695 ✭✭✭Darkginger

I've seen them in Country Fresh in Westport, Mayo, quite often - you didn't mention where you live. Does that mean Dublin, then?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,565 ✭✭✭Padraig Mor

Lidl do them - in cork anyway. Both fresh and dried

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 370 ✭✭UCD AFC

Marks and Spencers have them last time I checked.

• Registered Users Posts: 867 ✭✭✭laros

Tesco are also stocking fresh figs at the moment

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

i saw them in lidl in arklow the other day

• Registered Users Posts: 3,875 ✭✭✭ShoulderChip

Can a day go by where we dont have someone asking for figs - its becoming a joke

• Closed Accounts Posts: 51 ✭✭carraghsgem

i bought fresh figs yesterday from a market seller, he said he will be at the farmers market in carrick on shannon every thursday? they were absolutely yummy!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 544 ✭✭✭looperman1000

Dublin, yeah!

Thanks so much everyone, and apologies to ShoulderChip :-(

Advertisement