Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Sizing on salomon speedcross 2?

• 15-01-2011 2:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 16

any ladies tried out salomon trail runners - speedcross 2? Am thinking of ordering online from wiggle but I haven't used salomon and not sure how accurate they size. Any advice?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,957 ✭✭✭digger2d2

Trigal wrote: »
    any ladies tried out salomon trail runners - speedcross 2? Am thinking of ordering online from wiggle but I haven't used salomon and not sure how accurate they size. Any advice?

Well, firstly, I'm not a lady ;).....But, I bought the XA Pro Ultra's from Wiggle and sized myself exactly as I wear in road runners and they are perfect...

• Registered Users Posts: 16 Trigal

thanks digger, that's what I was hoping to hear. even if you're not "a lady"!:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,833 ✭✭✭✭ThisRegard

On the flip side I went a half size bigger on my XT Wings 2 after reading recommendations to do so in a couple of places. Read through the reviews and Q&A on wiggle, they might give you an indication of sizing.

• Registered Users Posts: 17 bloodymullet

Purchasd two pair of speedcross 2 yesterday in a sale at Great outdoors in Dublin ladies and men great price 180 for both
    Did research with pricing cheapest in Ireland and Britain

• Registered Users Posts: 16 Trigal

Thanks for replies there! I'm probably too late for sale in Great Outdoors but will be up in Dublin Monday so I'll pop in.

Failing that will order online - Bloody Mullet, did you also go a half size up as did ThisRegard?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,957 ✭✭✭digger2d2

Trigal wrote: »
    Thanks for replies there! I'm probably too late for sale in Great Outdoors but will be up in Dublin Monday so I'll pop in.

Failing that will order online - Bloody Mullet, did you also go a half size up as did ThisRegard?

Try them on in Great Outdoors and if no sale on, buy online....Was looking at Wiggle last night and some good deals to be had if they have your size!

Advertisement