Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I need your help

• 15-01-2011 2:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 25

Hi All,

I am currently completing a study in relation to tax and income.

My aim is to compare the benefits that a person receives while working to the benefits that a person receives while on the social welfare.

I believe that there are a lot of benefits out there for both types of people. The fact of the matter is that the system is so convoluted and constantly changing that people are not fully aware/up to date with the benefits out there (which could potentially increase the amount of money in your pocket).

So if you fit in either of these categories and are interested in helping me out with answering a few questions, please PM me. Aternatively, if you are comfortable with posting any suggestions or comments publically, please do so.

Thank you

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 133 ✭✭DjBryn

ethnic minority status definately gets you more benifits!

Advertisement