Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Power gone in douglas!!

Options
  • 15-01-2011 3:11pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 249 ✭✭

Up in greenvalley,power just went off!!!anyone know why this is??is there due works that i never heard of or just the storm takin its toll!!!:)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,780 ✭✭✭JohnK

My guess is the storm. Bloody pain in the arse it is too as I was all set to take a nice long drive in my new car and now I can't get out of the bloody car park.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 249 ✭✭dazzlermac

dazzlermac wrote: »
    Up in greenvalley,power just went off!!!anyone know why this is??is there due works that i never heard of or just the storm takin its toll!!!:)

Just bak now

• Registered Users Posts: 462 ✭✭Oleander

I'm in Douglas, our power went on off on off during the week and we rang the leccy company. They said there was a problem with one of the banks and that until it was sorted we would get phases where it would be on for 15 mins then off then on etc. It sorted itself out then but this Sunday morning it's just gone off again.

Advertisement