Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Win ONE OF SIX PRIZES for 5-10minutes! Final Year project for Trinity Student.

Options
  • 15-01-2011 4:13pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Hey!

My name is Kate Lewis and as a Senior Sophister student in the school of psychology, Trinity College Dublin, I am currently conducting a final year project.

I have an online questionnaire that only takes 5-10 minutes to complete. It contains three short surveys about emotion regulation and specific social behaviours. These are answered with complete anonymity and confidentiality. In return you can enter a prize draw to win one of six prizes including a one4all voucher, phone credit and chocolates.

I would be hugely grateful to anyone that takes part. Just click on the link below or email lewiskm@tcd.ie for any further information.

--> http://www.surveygizmo.com/s3/439343/psychology-fyp-emotions

Regards,

Kate Lewis,

Advertisement