Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

xbox live for beginer..help...

2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,523 ✭✭✭jambofc

theteal wrote: »
    i would say no, I would choose an ethernet setup over a wireless setup where possible. if you can, steal (borrow) the son's wifi adapter to test on your own machine. are you having issues on other games?

em haven't even tried another game yet :o
    want to try an get respectable on battlefield first.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭garv123

jambofc wrote: »
    em haven't even tried another game yet :o
    want to try an get respectable on battlefield first.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/newreply.php?do=newreply&p=70186778

more older gang play battlefield here. post if your interested. its abit of crack and all newbies are welcome.

BUT older does not mean more mature be warned;)

did your game come with vip codes inside the case? this isnt a download because the maps are on the disc already, they're just locked on it.

garv123 wrote: »
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/newreply.php?do=newreply&p=70186778

more older gang play battlefield here. post if your interested. its abit of crack and all newbies are welcome.

BUT older does not mean more mature be warned;)

did your game come with vip codes inside the case? this isnt a download because the maps are on the disc already, they're just locked on it.

no code in it :mad:
    was a xmas pressie 2nd hand and no code,do you think maybe thats why i find it hard to get a game?

think i will wait till im a bit better before unleashing my power on you all,lmao

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭garv123

jambofc wrote: »
    no code in it :mad:
    was a xmas pressie 2nd hand and no code,do you think maybe thats why i find it hard to get a game?

think i will wait till im a bit better before unleashing my power on you all,lmao

you are losing alot of maps. you can buy it online for 1200 ms points which is about a tenner. you'll need them because you'll keep getting kicked when them maps come up too

• Registered Users Posts: 245 ✭✭steven087

Hi mate it wouldn't be your Nat setting by any chance I had problems like that and mine was strict Add me on xbox live if ya want my gamertag is polo086

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13,477 ✭✭✭✭Raze_them_all

It is the maps like I suspected. there's 7 or 8 map packs since it's release and an entirely different expansion called vietnam(not needed for main game) The maps you're missing will come up every 2 or 3 maps on aveage.

steven087 wrote: »
    Hi mate it wouldn't be your Nat setting by any chance I had problems like that and mine was strict Add me on xbox live if ya want my gamertag is polo086

wouldnt say so as the young lad has no probs.
    It is the maps like I suspected. there's 7 or 8 map packs since it's release and an entirely different expansion called vietnam(not needed for main game) The maps you're missing will come up every 2 or 3 maps on aveage.

problem solved,need to get a code so :(

thanks for clearing it all up for me.

Advertisement