Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ophiuchus come from were

Options
  • 15-01-2011 5:29pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 23

I am a Aries and all ways be Aries and going to be Aries and who the hell going to tell me that iam Pisces not Aries. who are the poeple telling us that we not the star sign we are.SO IAM A ARIES SO THERE :mad:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,599 ✭✭✭ScrubsfanChris

Wrong forum.
    :D Make-believe is that way ->

But seriously, what is your point?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,248 ✭✭✭Plug

can I have some of whatever your taking?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 3,645 Mod ✭✭✭✭Beeker

Wrong forum.
    :D Make-believe is that way ->

But seriously, what is your point?
    I think OP just found out that the astrological star signs have shifted since they were first recorded and that the sun is not in the correct position when the astrological calander said it should be, therefore rendering astrology null and void or as we all know "full of sh!t":)

Anyway wrong forum like you pointed out. Fairytales are else where.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 1,425 Mod ✭✭✭✭slade_x

OP there is already an active discussion on astrology in after hours here:

Star signs/Astrology

If you have a question i'd recommend there for a quick response, This however is a science forum.

As far as i know boards doesnt have a dedicated astrology section, So since there is already an active thread about this subject i will just close this and not move it to the Paranormal > Psychics and Mediums sections.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement