Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Abandoned Ireland, Limerick

13»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭Mc Love

Would it be worth rebuilding the Curraghchase house? Its an amazing building

• Registered Users Posts: 5,313 ✭✭✭Ankhyu

Very interested in visiting a few of these places myself. A friend happened across an abandoned house before and brought me to it, I got some really creepy photos out of it. I've been meaning to take out the camera for ages as well.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,339 ✭✭✭✭phog

Mc Love wrote: »
    Would it be worth rebuilding the Curraghchase house? Its an amazing building

When the caravan park opened I thought the house might be used in some format or another but when it wasn't then it's hardly going to be done now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,543 ✭✭✭JerryHandbag

Great pics above.

I might head into curraghchase some evening to see if I can get a glimpse of the "Lady of the Lake" who is said to haunt the gaff :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,542 ✭✭✭A2LUE42

Does anyone have some photos of what the Corbally Baths looked like when they were in use?

• Advertisement
Advertisement