Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Things to do in Ireland?

• 15-01-2011 4:25am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Okay, probably not in the right place. Any help would be apprecaited. My son and I are looking to come to Ireland in June. How can we find out about places to rent for a week? We do not want to go to Dublin, way outter reaches would be best, some where close to the ocean. Would also appreciate any help/advice. We come from Hopedale Massachusetts USA.:confused:

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 509 ✭✭✭argentum

It depends.Do you want to rent a house near a beach and go self catering or do you want to stay in a hotel.Where are you flying into

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 704 ✭✭✭LukeS_

I was thinking about Tramore but maybe not really what you're looking for. You can always check it out. :)

May I ask, how did you find out about boards? Jst curious. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 352 ✭✭lauratkd

I would suggest Co. Kerry, Co. Clare or Co. Cork. Lahinch in Clare is quite a busy spot in the summer so might be fun. As regards accommodation there I'm afraid I can't really help you but I'm sure you'll find plenty online!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 48 Gemma01

If you can get flights into Shannon Airport then the coast of Clare would be convenient. I would recommend looking into Fanore or Kilkee not just for the beaches but both areas are quiet scenic.

Advertisement