Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

samsung galaxy europia

Options
  • 15-01-2011 7:05pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 550 ✭✭✭

just wondering has anyone bought the version on meteor for 99e(prepay) i no it sounds 2 cheap for an android phone but i got one today and am having problems downloading the google app for the fone its wrecking my head and feel like bringong it back :mad:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,277 ✭✭✭evolutionqy7

Europa*

You paid 99 euro. Problems come with its price tag. If you want a smartphone buy a decent one or stay with cheap nokias.

Low end smartphones are usually not compatible with alot of apps due to their small resolution and slow processor

Try a hard reset. If it doesn't work bring it back. Generally all these phones under 150 euro cause massive amount of problems

• Registered Users Posts: 704 ✭✭✭LukeS_

What google app are you trying to download? You have checked that you're using WiFi/Mobile Internet yes?

I don't know why you wouldn't be able to download a google app on google's OS. Can you download other apps from the Market?

Advertisement