Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Indian takeaway

• 15-01-2011 7:35pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,097 ✭✭✭

Eastenders or Kashmiri?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,107 ✭✭✭O Riain

eastenders for pure value for money!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,542 ✭✭✭dayshah

Is maith liom Sráidbhaile Curaí.

(Curry Village on John Street, or maybe its Curry Garden now)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,107 ✭✭✭O Riain

dayshah wrote: »
    Is maith liom Sráidbhaile Curaí.

(Curry Village on John Street, or maybe its Curry Garden now)

is it actually good for the meals? i kinda have it penciled in as a kebab house and once i have that in me head id never go near it for a proper meal

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,542 ✭✭✭dayshah

O Riain wrote: »
    is it actually good for the meals? i kinda have it penciled in as a kebab house and once i have that in me head id never go near it for a proper meal

Well their doner kebabs are far above the usual standard (eg far better than Istanbul), but I regularly go their for a lamb curry for €11 and its lovely. I never tried starters from there. They also deliver, but I always collect.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,584 ✭✭✭c - 13

Don't know what Kashmir is like for take-away but I think their sit down is excellent

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 166 ✭✭molby

Eastenders.Great value and food is good.

• Registered Users Posts: 341 ✭✭Crusty Blaa

Eastenders is probably the best despite having a few problems with their delivery service on the last two occasions. The most recent problem was when we waited 90 minutes for delivery (Dunmore Road) despite being told it would be 40mins. When the food eventually arrived half of the order was left out and the poppedoms [sp.] were smashed to pieces. 40 minutes later the rest of the food arrived with no discount. We rang through to the restaurant and the waiter hesitantly agreed to compliment our dinner. It does have nice food though but I would be tempted to collect next time.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 60 ✭✭Jubo

Ooo yum, love a curry! I always go to Cafe Goa on the Quay. Not the quickest takeaway in the world but really nice. :)

Advertisement