Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Every episode of SPIN magazine, 1985 to present available online for free!

Options
  • 15-01-2011 9:57pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 285 ✭✭

For those that don't know, SPIN magazine is a major and influential music magazine in the US, rivalling Rolling Stone. by clicking on the link below you get to access every issue of this magazine published from May 1985 (first published) right through to very recently (november 2010). By reading these you will be ale to chart all of the biggest developments in music of the last25 years, the advent of hip hop, grunge, heavy metal and techno. te rise of major bands such as guns n roses, metallica, nirvana, the smashing pumpkins and u2.

http://books.google.com/books/serial/ISSN:08863032?rview=1&lr=&sa=N&start=0

click on the image to read that particular issue, and use the page numbers to navigate further back in the magazines chronology. Hope this will be educational and enjoyable for the regulars of this forum, god knows it was for me!:D(not to mention keeping me up way past my bedtime!:D)

Advertisement