Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

RCSI Annual Costs

• 15-01-2011 10:20pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 164 ✭✭

Just out of interest how much does it cost to attend the RCSI annually. I was recently at the open day and they said every student receives a free lap-top!!!!!! Surely theres a catch

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,992 ✭✭✭✭partyatmygaff

They are part of the free fees system as anywhere else. The "free" laptop is taken out of your registration fee ;)

That and technically speaking it's the ownership of the university but you're allowed to keep it after graduation (By which it'll be ancient).

Afaik it used to be an iBook (Well before the Macbook days) and now they issue HP laptops of some sort.

This is all hearsay. I'm an RCSI hopeful so if there's an RCSI student with more up to date information feel free to correct me.

• Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭bleh!

2010-2011: 1500(registration fee) + ~600(miscellaneous fees) = ~2100 EUR ;)

Advertisement