Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

what do you buy????

Options
  • 15-01-2011 10:22pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

i am a god mother for the first time, i have no idea what to buy for the christning as a present???? i have asked her what will i buy and she said im doin enough by being his godmother.... i want to buy something nice, and that maybe he could have for a long time but really dont have a clue what to buy???

can someone please please help??? the christning is very soon....

Comments

• Moderators Posts: 8,678 ✭✭✭D4RK ONION

Moved to Gift & Festivity & Party Ideas :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,292 ✭✭✭LilMissCiara

It's a lot harder to buy for a boy than for a girl! You can buy a girl a charm bracelet and stuff for when she's older.

An idea would be to start a trust fund for him and add to it every year (maybe twice a year) then on his 18th Birthday he'll have a lump sum that he could use to buy a second hand car or something like that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 734 ✭✭✭astra2000

If you got a voucher for a local photographers they could put it towards getting a family photo or christening one either.

Advertisement