Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ICND1 Subnetting questions

Options
  • 15-01-2011 10:41pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Hey, Can anyone give me a heads up on how cisco ask their subnetting questions on the icnd1 exam. I.e is it like "whats the broadcast address of 10.0.0.1/24" or are they gonna try and confuse me?

I can answer all the practice questions from the Cisco press books pretty quickly and from train signal, they are worded quite simply so you know exaclty what your looking for.

any advice would be appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,147 ✭✭✭_CreeD_

Going into detail violates NDA I'm afraid, likely why you haven't seen any replies. All I'll say is subnetting is incorporated in some shape or form into just about everything you'll encounter, sometimes it might be a straight forward question, othertimes it's a factor in answering something less direct. Know it inside out, be able to do it very quickly mentally or you will have problems.

Advertisement