Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for venue

Options
  • 15-01-2011 11:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 33

I am currently looking for a venue in Dublin to hold a social dance.

i am only looking for 3 hours, on the first Saturday of each month, from 5pm - 8pm, but it is turning out to be totally impossible, there are a few factors I need in my favour for this to be the right venue.

I had the perfect venue picked out but they told me no, it's not as if I'll be cutting into their Saturday night trade, in fact most Clubs don't open till 9pm or 10pm, so we'll be using a redundant space.

Why is it so hard in this day and age where people are crying out for business and advertisment they they still refuse to give it a go.

3 hous a month is NOTHING.

If anyone has any idea where to go (city centre only) let me know please

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,164 ✭✭✭Konata

Moved to Dublin City forum

• Registered Users Posts: 574 ✭✭✭Phoenix3

Would Islandbridge Suit? Comercial Rowing Club have a modern Function Room with its own PA system.If interested PM me and I will put you in Touch with them.

• Registered Users Posts: 33 Ultimate Warrior

As it's too far out of the city, already thought of there but thanks for the suggestion

Advertisement