Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

pharmacy in ucc?

• 16-01-2011 12:08am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

im really undecided about what to put on my cao but im thinking of pharmacy in ucc,i just read all these awful posts about it though and how difficult it is?is it really worth the effort?please help because there's not long left to fill it out!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭bleh!

jennym2011 wrote: »
    im really undecided about what to put on my cao but im thinking of pharmacy in ucc,i just read all these awful posts about it though and how difficult it is?is it really worth the effort?please help because there's not long left to fill it out!

It's going to be hard anywhere anyway so if it's the course you like and UCC is the most accessible to you then you should do it.:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,132 ✭✭✭Just Like Heaven

I'm in the same situation aswell, I really love the idea of studying pharmacy and will try anyway, but the amount of negativity surrounding the profession is Very discouraging.

Advertisement