Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Android not sending messages?

Options
  • 16-01-2011 12:55am
    Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭

Hi,
    I used to have a Sony Ericsson C510 with the 3 network and sometimes it wouldn't send messages to my contacts. Last week I bought a Samsung Galaxy Europa and now that's not sending messages sometimes. Is it a problem with the 3 network of the phone?
    Any help would be greatly appreciated

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,339 ✭✭✭✭LoLth

Hi,

Helpdesk is for thread relatign to issues with Boards.ie. I'll move this thread over to the android forum and leave a redirect.

LoLth

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 Parry_Repost

Im having the exact same problem! Have you been able to address the issue?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,234 ✭✭✭Fresh Pots

Its a three problem but they do usually send on the second attempt. Today they seem to be having bigger problems and nobody can send texts.

http://boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056156122

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭iamthestig

squared wrote: »
    Its a three problem but they do usually send on the second attempt. Today they seem to be having bigger problems and nobody can send texts.

http://boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056156122

Thanks guys I was wondering what happened yesterday

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭iamthestig

Not yet but I've noticed messages don't send only during the evening/night ie. After 6pm

• Advertisement
Advertisement