Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Guitarists seeking guitarists, singers for busking/jamming - Celbridge/maynooth area

Options
  • 16-01-2011 1:23am
    Registered Users Posts: 303 ✭✭

Band Genre: I'm a big fan of acoustic - covers wise i'll do anything really, i've a fairly wide ranging musical taste (see influences). I'd do anything rock/pop/alternative/instrumental progressive rock, etc....i could go on.

Band Location: I'm based in Celbridge but don't mind travelling within reason - don't have my own transport!)

Influences: Where to start....Bon Iver, Radiohead, Muse, Death Cab for Cutie, Mogwai, Redneck Manifesto, Elliott Smith, Neil Young to many but a few.

Looking for: like minded musicians looking for a jam and maybe to busk if we can throw together a few covers and originals.

Age Range: I'm not picky here but obviously people around my own age suits better - more for convience as we'd probably have roughly the same kind of free times, but don't be put off by this! :)

Available Sound Samples: Don't really have anything useful online, only stuff that i've done within Reason, which is more electronic based (if you're bothered have a gander -http://soundcloud.com/sillyseaking).

However I do have an fairly good audio interface so I wouldn't be opposed to recording some originals aswell.

P.S = Not adverse to travelling into town either by the way, have no problem getting buses but would prefer something closer to home is all. :)

Comments

Advertisement