Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

russian classes in marino college,anyone taken the class/

Options
  • 16-01-2011 1:58am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,145 ✭✭✭

im thinking about doing the russian classes in marino college but i've heard from some folk that they're not up to scratch as an organisation in general

anyone taken classes and can vouch for them/

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 4,501 Mod ✭✭✭✭dory

I've never taken them but it was mentioned here before and if I remember correctly people were saying if you want to take it seriously, attend the night classes in Trinity (they are more expensive though). These classes seem to be a bit more laid back.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,075 ✭✭✭Rasmus

I took this class a few years back. A very good primer, and cheap. Not sufficient if you really need to learn Russian well though - the Marino course is a basic introduction to the language; the alphabet, the concept, and day to day stuff.

Advertisement