Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Card Game - 25?

Options
  • 16-01-2011 9:38am
    Registered Users Posts: 9

Does anyone know of any pubs in Galway city (and the nights they are on) where the locals play the card game "25"?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 546 ✭✭✭gaillimhabu

Class game. Don't know of any pubs unfortunately.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,641 ✭✭✭paconnors

Castlegar Hurling Club seem to have a progressive game every Thursday Night details are available here

• Registered Users Posts: 786 ✭✭✭aw

As do Turloughmore HC. Not aware of any in the city.

http://turloughmore.galway.gaa.ie/cards.html

• Registered Users Posts: 884 ✭✭✭cats.life

oh god i used to try and play 25 when i was a child ,never could get it..my brother had me black and blue by kicking me under the table cos i put the wrong card down. :o

• Registered Users Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭DRakE

what a game, love it

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 449 ✭✭howyanow

trends in salthill most sunday nights

• Registered Users Posts: 6,106 ✭✭✭antoobrien

OldAtHeart wrote: »
    Does anyone know of any pubs in Galway city (and the nights they are on) where the locals play the card game "25"?
    Games in pubs tend to be ad-hoc and happen when theres a group around that want to play a game. After that it's down to the pub whether they want to let the game go ahead.

• Registered Users Posts: 9 OldAtHeart

antoobrien wrote: »
    Games in pubs tend to be ad-hoc and happen when theres a group around that want to play a game. After that it's down to the pub whether they want to let the game go ahead.

And which pubs would they be?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,985 ✭✭✭skelliser

I know where 25 is played regularly.
    PM if your interested.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,228 ✭✭✭epgc3fyqirnbsx

Any young people play anywhere?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9 OldAtHeart

I heard Hughes pub in Woodquay has a game some nights, anyone know anything bout that??

Advertisement