Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Renovating Kitchen

• 16-01-2011 12:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 93 ✭✭

Hi there:

I want to refurbrish my kitchen, its in a very sorry state. I got a builder to come and have a look at it and he gave me a quote. However, i d like to have another quote and I dont really know any other builder.
    The work its not only changing units, there is some plumbing work, some electrical work, and of course tiling, so it seems one of them kitchen companies just wont cut it.
    My kitchen is approximately 9m2
    Any advice?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,000 ✭✭✭tabby aspreme

have you any diy skills , what part of the country are you in, there should be no bother geting quotes as not a lot of work going on , be careful about handing out a deposit

• Registered Users Posts: 93 ✭✭SomeUnusedName

I m in Dublin (north), I've some DIY skills, tho I dont have the time to do this work myself.

• Registered Users Posts: 321 ✭✭RO 06

I just revamped my own kitchen with some new units and new doors. moved the dishwasher and retiled.i am in north co dublin.drop me a pm if you would like a quote.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,683 ✭✭✭Carpenter

Where are you based

• Registered Users Posts: 93 ✭✭SomeUnusedName

@Carpenter : D5
    @RO_06: pm sent

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 15,858 ✭✭✭✭paddy147

Hi there:

I want to refurbrish my kitchen, its in a very sorry state. I got a builder to come and have a look at it and he gave me a quote. However, i d like to have another quote and I dont really know any other builder.
    The work its not only changing units, there is some plumbing work, some electrical work, and of course tiling, so it seems one of them kitchen companies just wont cut it.
    My kitchen is approximately 9m2
    Any advice?

You are only down the road from me with regards location in D5.

Stick your job up on a builders/tradesman website and the builders will be emailing you so fast looking for the work.

Thats what I did and it worked a treat,with regards getting a garage built.

I can PM you the name of a brilliant and very reasonabvle builder who lives in cellbridge but works all over Dublin.

Advertisement