Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

What have I got myself into - New biker here, confused as all hell

2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 225 ✭✭Jackasaurus rex

as long as he remembers to take off his l tabbard (that we all of course wear:-)) he should be fine

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 120 ✭✭PaudyW

None of that tubeless messing for me. Wheel off, split the rim, change tube, bolt rim back together, pump up wheel, wheel back on. Continue on my way. Good old vespa

vespa s not a bike:cool:imo

• Registered Users Posts: 2,782 ✭✭✭P.C.

PaudyW wrote: »

All two (and three) wheeled vehicles are welcome here.

You are, however, entiteled to your opinion.

Next time contribute something a bit more usefull to the thread.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,268 ✭✭✭Tomohawk

Paudyw, May I suggest you join us over on the VCI website? :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 329 ✭✭Pierced Off

PaudyW wrote: »
    Funny, but many many years ago, I remember some guy having the p*** taken out of him at a bike rally because he had turned up on a Honda 50. From across the hall came one of the biggest hairyest MC members I had ever seen. Whats the joke he enquired. The lads proceeded to explain about how their mate had ridden his 50 to the rally and how sad it was that he thought he actually had a right to even be at a bike rally. The MC guy replied, and I've never forgotten it, "The love of bikes is what makes a biker, not what he rides, or even whether he rides. Someone who rides a honda 50 or a moped in all weathers because he wants to has more right to call himself a biker than the guy who rides his Harley at weekends, if the sun is shining.Now p*** off and learn some manners."
    A vespa rider who wants to ride definitely comes under that guys definition of a biker.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 120 ✭✭PaudyW

agh relax was only joshin,

Advertisement